[A] ScrubBusters - Hardcore PvE - The Maelstrom - EU (PvP)
RECRUITING FOR A WORLD TOP 20 NOTCH RAIDING TEAM! READ ON!
★ General guild information topic (Read!)
Raid atmosphere videos
http://www.scrubbusters.com/forums/view ... =13&t=3630
Manaflask Interview in T14 (Gives you a good idea about us!)
http://manaflask.com/en/article/2156/to ... rs-profile
★ Applying to ScrubBusters
You can either apply in public or apply in private (See below on how to do either).
★ Minimum requirements
* Extensive Heroic PVE-experience.
* Data such as logs to back up your statements.
* Good knowledge of the English language both spoken and written.
* You are a vocal team player that isn't afraid of taking initiative in raids.
* Available to raid 19.20 - 01:00 midnight server time 5 days week and during extending.
* Attendance the closer to 100% the better.
* During progress (usually the first week of a tier release), raid times will be pushed after midnight (01:00 GMT+1 - Servertime) and scheduled on a Friday/Saturday.
* Maxing your character with the best professions, consumables, craftables is an absolute must.
* Come prepared to raids and keep your potions and flasks well stocked.
* Reading the forum and contributing to discussions should be done daily.
* If your internet connection or computer is unreliable, you should stop reading.
* And last, but not least: Discipline and dedication -> Attendance Performance and Attitude wise.
* You play for the team, which is the guild.
* If you CANT maintain these basic requirements do not waste our nor your time applying.
★ Guild bank
Ever since Cataclysm our guild bank provides you with FEASTS, FLASKS and REPAIRS 24/7. In Dragon Soul we provided everyone with epic gems and crafts. And now in mists of Pandaria we spend about 10 million gold on gearing members up. That being said, we expect you to have everything ready to be as geared as possible for raiding.
★ SB Alt raiding
SB will provide you with 25 man alt raids weekly, plus several 10 mans on the side. Participating and having an alt is seen as a plus to your raiding career.
★ Contact us
For any further questions contact Halby In game or through forum PM regarding recruitment in general.
★ Writing your application
If you fulfil these requirements, take your time and complete the form below. Feel free to add things that make your application stand out (Gameplay video's etc)
We'll try answering you in a few days generally if we are interested. You should always follow the discussion regarding your application in the topic you posted your application in.
★ Posting your application
1. - Public applications: are posted in the public forum.
2. - Private applications: are hidden and your privacy is kept secure in the officer forums. You can send in a private application by sending a pm to Halby.
NOTE: Putting some effort into your application will make it stand out from others - less is not more. This is your first and most of the times only impression.
★ The application form below!
If you still are 100% sure this is what you have been looking for please take your time to fill in an application made of awesomeness. Half arsed applications will not cut it, ever.
Feel free to edit the layout and adding questions to make your application more outstanding.
We leave successful applications locked in the accepted part of the forums to give people an idea what we are looking for in an application.
Copy past this making a new topic in this forum using the following line up:
Name - Class - Talent tree - (x)Realm (for example: Halby - Shaman - Restoration - The Maelstrom)
Make sure you use the URL code properly for links!
- Code: Select all
[b]1) PERSONAL INFORMATION[/b]
A. Personal Name *
B. Age and Gender *
C. Where are you from? *
[b]2) YOUR CHARACTER[/b]
A. Server *
B. Character Name *
C. Race and Class *
D. Number of days played (/played) *
E. Anything else you would like to mention about your character to make it shine? *
F. Link your characters armory page * [url][/url] (USE THE URL CODE)
G. Alts? *
H. Any raiding experience on these? We run guild alt runs, joining these are a + to your application.
[b]3) IN-GAME & PERFORMANCE INFORMATION[/b]
A. Playing times (Example: Sunday-Monday 17-24 [we raid 5 days a week 19.30-24]) *
B. Previous Guild(s) *
C. Reason for leaving previous Guild(s) *
D. Previous PVE-experience (Vanilla-TBC-WotLK-Cataclysm) *
E. Describe your role in raids, as well as a possible extraordinary role on some encounters *
F. Explain your talent/gearing/gem/stat/glyph priority choices for us *
G. Link us your WOL/WMO logs to show your performance raidwise (If not you will most likely be rejected)*
H. Link us your former DKP Profile/Guild DKP system (We care about the [u]attendance[/u] part)*
I. Screenshot of your in-game UI and list your keybinds (Link it - use http://imgur.com) *
J. What addons do you have set up to enhance your performance? Do you use PowerAuras/WeakAuras (or likewise addons)?
K. We take PTR seriously, do you have any issue being raid ready on PTR for raiding content? *
[b]4) COMPUTER AND INTERNET INFORMATION[/b]
A. Computer specifications *
B. Internet-connection? Include a http://www.speedtest.net/ and test to Frankfurt DE.
C. Do you have issues with D/C due to internet/comp. problems? *
D. Do you have a microphone and are you able to communicate on Teamspeak 3.0?
[url][/url] (USE THE URL CODE)
[b]5) SHOW US YOUR BEST, NOT SCRUB[/b]
A. Why do you want to join ScrubBusters? *
B. Why should we pick you? *
C. What are you goals besides character development in World of Warcraft*
D. Is there anything you would like to add?
E. Is there anyone in ScrubBusters or another guild who can possibly vouch for you?
F. How did you hear about us?
Take your time to look through your application before you submit.
A. Are you sure this is your final application? *
B. Now end your application by telling us a joke *
Good luck with your application.
SB Management: Halby Luun Lvazquez Darnus and Grondath. (in-game and forum usernames)